Child care providers have a responsibility to stay informed and up to date on all child care issues. Professional trade associations such as the Oklahoma Child Care Association are valuable tools to help you stay informed and make wise decisions concerning the future of your business and the children that you care for. We need your support to continue representation in legislative affairs, newsletters, mail-outs, member services, conferences and training forums.
Memberships are available for:
- Large Child Care Centers
- Small Child Care Centers
- Family Child Care Centers
- Individual Members
- Home Center Members
Get involved and join the Oklahoma Child Care Association. Let's make the future for the children of Oklahoma better by combining our talents and efforts today! Now is the time to join!
Membership in the OCCA offers a number of benefits, including:
- Legislative Updates
- Discounts on OCCA Conference Registrations:
- Annual OCCA Spring Conference
- Owners, Directors and Administrators Training Forum
- Area Mini-Forums for Child Care Provider Training
- Voting Privileges in OCCA Elections
- Representation on Legislative Issues
- Staff Training Opportunities
- Assistance with all state agencies
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Director's & Owners Networking
- Director's Night Out
- Buying Club Privileges
- Toll Free Information Number
Three membership levels are available:
Basic Membership: Full benefits of OCCA memberships include voting privileges, all OCCA correspondence, discounts on trainings and conferences and much more.
If you are licensed for 1 – 30 children : $75
If you are licensed for 31-75 children: $100
If you are licensed for 76 and up: $150
Family Child Care Home Membership - Family Child Care Home membership benefits include voting privileges, all OCCA correspondence, discounts on trainings and conferences and much more.
Family Child Care Home: $50
Individual and Student: Non-voting membership with select benefits who share the goals and objectives of the Oklahoma Child Care Association.