Child care providers have a responsibility to stay informed and up to date on all child care issues. Professional trade associations such as the Oklahoma Child Care Association are valuable tools to help you stay informed and make wise decisions concerning the future of your business and the children that you care for. We need your support to continue representation in legislative affairs, newsletters, mail-outs, member services, conferences and training forums.
Memberships are available for:
- Large Child Care Centers
- Small Child Care Centers
- Family Child Care Centers
- Individual Associates
Get involved and join the Oklahoma Child Care Association. Let's make the future for the children of Oklahoma better by combining our talents and efforts today! Now is the time to join!
Membership in the OCCA offers a number of benefits, including:
- State and National Newsletters
- Legislative Updates
- Discounts on OCCA Conference Registrations:
- Annual OCCA Spring Conference
- Owners, Directors and Administrators Training Forum
- Area Mini-Forums for Child Care Provider Training
- Voting Privileges in OCCA Elections
- Representation on Legislative Issues
- Staff Training Opportunities
- Assistance with all state agencies
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Director's & Owners Networking Exchange
- Liability Insurance at Group Rates
- Director's Night Out
- Buying Club Privileges
- Toll Free Information Number
Three membership levels are available:
Basic membership: Full benefits of OCCA memberships include voting privileges, all OCCA correspondence, discounts on trainings and conferences and much more.
If you are licensed for 1 – 30 children : $75
If you are licensed for 31-75 children: $100
If you are licensed for 75 and up: $150
Home-based providers: $50
Individual membership: Non-voting membership with select benefits who share the goals and objectives of the Oklahoma Child Care Association $50
Comprehensive membership: You can upgrade the basic membership to a comprehensive membership by adding $85. A comprehensive membership receives full benefits of the Basic membership plus membership in the Association for Early Learning Leaders(formerly NACCP). To add this membership please follow the "Become a Member" box on the front page.
Click here to visit their website to see the great benefits of their association.(To receive the special membership rate-you MUST add this membership to your OCCA membership)